Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction >
Serious stories

Stories by Mercutio

"Alkaline"
A poem written about Rogue and Gambit's relationship.

"Bobby, Rogue and the Vat of Hair Dye"
Bobby schemes over his most devious prank yet -- to make Rogue a blonde.

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation"
Emma assigns the class an essay on how they spent their summer vacation. Jubilee tries to figure out how to hide the truth without lying. Sequel to "Bobby, Rogue and the Vat of Hair Dye."

"Confusing the Issue"
Both Gambit and Joseph are used to having problems that keep them from finding true intimacy with Rogue. But what happens when the two men decide to collaborate?
Warning: Adult material, explicit sexual content

"A Loose Reputation"
What if Gambit's powers were as much a curse as a blessing? (Warning: Sexual situations)

"Sestina in G Minor"
Written for Tilman's Poetry Challenge, this is a poem written in sestina form about Gambit and Rogue's relationship, from Gambit's point of view.

elsewhere in Alykat's World:

"Chains, Planes and Strange Villains"
The X-Men are captured by the evil ... er ... Mr. Evil, and the team must decide who will be the villain's willing slave. Sillyfic. (Mature themes)
(at (un)frozen)

"The Iceman's New Clothes"
When Bobby is caught peeping in on Rogue's shower, he finds the payback to be far more than he bargained for. Sillyfic.
(at (un)frozen)

"Shoot Me"
When Bobby needs help, he seeks out his best friend in his own way. But can the prankster find a way to ask his friend for what he really needs?
(at (un)frozen and Stars & Garters)

E-mail: mercutio@europa.com

Web site: Verona: Mercutio's Stories

Alkaline, a Rogue/Gambit poem (the one I wrote originally to shock Alara ;)
):


having trusted nothing, pain pulls
fate can not be kind
reparation for what's past or karma
why we cannot touch ends the cycle
of expiation
never further, never closer
nothing lost, nothing gained
is not a philosphy
but a sentence

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines