Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction >
Sillyfics

Stories by Kielle

"Le Coquin Malchanceux"
Poetry. Kielle maintains this is her only contribution to the "Gambit-is-a-love-god" genre.

"Don't Go There"
Rogue tries to help "Skids" Blevins as she deals with Rusty Collins' death (in X-Men #43), with questionable success. (Warning: Some strong language, hints at mature themes)

"It Works!"
Jean, Iceman and Rogue gather to do a MiSTing of one of those oh-so-annoying "get rich quick" e-mail spams.

"The Persistence of Memory"
Rogue agonizes over the aftermath of her last battle with the X-Men. Takes place a few years after the movie.

"Resolution"
On April Fools Day, Gambit decides to come clean with his feelings about Rogue and Joseph.

"Denouement"
Rogue reveals to Gambit a secret of her own. The sequel to "Resolution."

elsewhere in Alykat's World:

"Midnight Showing, Fifth Row Back"
Bobby's exuberantly vocal enthusiasm for 'Star Wars: Episode I' grates on his fellow moviegoers at the movie's first midnight screening, especially Kai and Logan. Sillyfic.
(at (un)frozen)

E-mail: kielle@subreality.com

Websistes: CFAN, Blood in the Gutter, The Wildways, The Mary Sue Society, Subreality, The Subreality Warehouse and The Fan-Fiction Yellow Ribbon Campaign

The poem is copyright me, but of course certain names belong absolutely to Marvel Comics. We're Not Worthy! We're Not Worthy!
Here it is: the ONLY contribution I'll EVER make to the rampant "Gambit The Love-God" genre. Bwah hah hah. Obviously the following has no continuity whatsoever and has a shaky structure in spots and is a touch old, but then again so is ALL of my stuff. (Bad writer! Lazy writer! Writer with bills to pay!) I hold no ill will towards the Cajun in question ... my best buddy is a Gambit junkie and I just couldn't resist...
And, of course, E-mail at the above address would be a nice surprise and I wouldn't complain.


Le Coquin Malchanceux

There once was a mutant, a thief and a cad,
Who took what he wanted and hid what he had,
Who gave up his solo career on a whim
(Though working with others was never for him.)

This light-fingered Cajun, born Remy LeBeau,
Took pleasure in seeing how far he could go
With beautiful types of the opposite sex . . .
Until he crossed wills with the ladies marked "X."

A child he guarded was Storm in disguise,
And when she returned to her goddessly size
He showed her a way to reward his good turns --
And spent a week nursing electrical burns.

He then turned his charms on the local T.K.,
A redheaded psychic who seemed easy prey.
He cornered her down in the hangar, first try . . .
Jean tested her theory that Cajuns can fly.

He picked a new target when back on the ground,
And Psylocke, at first, seemed to like him around.
But when he got grabby, she proved to him -- twice --
The knees of a ninja are swift and precise.

Though known to pursue every skirt he can see,
He certainly wouldn't molest Jubilee.
If ever he wavers, he's sobered up quick
By the gentle reminder of: "Watch it, bub--" SNIKT!

A Rogue for a rogue may this Gambit disarm
With a will like his own and a sly Southern charm.
She's "yes" and she's "no" and she's truly a test:
His luck with THIS lady is "touchy" at best!

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines