Stars & Garters
1490 Greymalkin Lane
Salem Center New York
Related document: A
Short History of Hank, by ValKerrie
- Studies at this prestigious institution encompassed a multitude of disciplines.
Acheiving PhD's in 12 areas. Several of these were accomplished in concert
with researchers at other universities such as MIT, Harvard, Berkeley and
- Areas of expertise include Biophysics, Genetics, English Literature, Electrical
Engineering and Mathematics
Columbia Medical School
- Completed an MD, with a specialization in genetic mutations.
- Graduated first in his class, performing residency at Muir Island Facility
Research Professor -- Muir Island Research Facility
- Currently conducting research into the legacy virus in cooperation with
Moira Mactaggert and Charles Xavier.
- Presented a position paper at the annual WHO meeting. This paper helped
to shape public opinion on the Legacy Virus
- Isolated three strains of the virus in the lab. These are being used
to test the efficiency of anti-biotic and radiation treatments
- Establishing computer model for Epidemiology of Legacy Virus
Full Member and Research Fellow-- Avengers
- Member of the Avengers, participated in several missions, protecting lives
and property of the citizens of New York and the world.
- Used individual talents and expertise to assist team endeavors
- Used contacts in mutant community to assist in sensitive missions
- Conducted research alongside Hank Pym and Reed Richards, with technical
assistance and funding of Anthony Stark.
- Currently serving the Avengers on a reserve status
Post-Doctoral Study -- Brand Corporation
- Involved in genetic research for Brand Corporation, responsible for own
- Isolated mutagenic agent, tested agent on human subject
- Participated in succesful sting operation, designed to ferret out industrial
spies in the company.
- Fluent in over 57 languages -- Able to read, write and speak in a
multitude of languages of European, Asian and African origin. These include
French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Latverian,Swahili, Japanese,
Catonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Quadridextrous -- Able to use feet as a second pair of hands, able
to write with both hands simultaneously, on different subjects.
- Familiar with high-level Mathematics -- Working knowledge of
partial differential equations and their application in solving real
life problems. as well as geometric applications to basic architectural
- Computing Skills -- Familiar with object oriented programing and
most high level programming languages. Familiar with a variety of operating
systems including those used by Stark International. Also familiar with the
three-dimensional object-oriented programming used in AI appilcations.
- Assist at Children's hospital in New York City
- Reads Classics in original text
- Philosophy eastern and western
- Friend of Metropolitan Opera House
Charles Xavier -- Headmaster of Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters,
world-reknowned mutant rights activists and geneticist, founder Xavier Institute.
Former professor, researcher associate, co-author several papers and friend.
1490 Greymalkin Avenue
Salem Center, New York
Hank Pym -- Resident scientist to the Avengers, Hank is a friend
and peer. We have co-authored several papers together.
890 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York
Trish Tilby -- Reporter and
foreign correspondent for CNBC-TV.
15 Rockefeller Center
New York, New York
Many thanks to
Thomas Huber for providing this resume of Hank's past activities. If anyone else has written
or is interested in writing a bio of one of Hank's current/former cohorts (medical,
superhero or otherwise), I'd be more than happy to accept it and post it up
here, with proper credit given, of course. Interested?