Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction

Fan-fiction categories

Fan-fiction in this archive is organized by how it falls in mainstream X-Men continuity.

Childhood and the past
The Claremont era
Post-Claremont reality
Aftermath of X-Men #45
Post-Onslaught
After the Trial of Gambit
Circa Sauron's UXM 353 visit
After Gambit's return
After Claremont's return
In the future...
Alternate realities
Cartoons
X-Men: The Movie
Other stories - funny
Other stories - serious
Stories not directly related to Rogue

Stories by author

Fan-fiction submission guidelines

After Gambit's Return
Stories taking place after Gambit's reappearance in the X-titles in Uncanny X-Men #361. Also includes stories related to the "All-New, All-Deadly X-Men," the return of the Excalibur X-Men, and the Hunt for Xavier.

"X-Men Body Swappin' Day"
by Natalie Martinez

A freak accident causes X-peoples past and present to switch bodies, with...unusual results.
(Unfinished.)

Christmas stories
by RogueStar

A series of three stories written as a gift for the Rogue mailing list Southern Comfort and the Gambit mailing list Gambit Guild.
* Frankincense, featuring Gambit and Bebete (the green mist lady)
* Gold, featuring Cyclops and Phoenix
* Myrrh, featuring Rogue, Gambit and Nightcrawler

"And Then I Remembered..."
by K-Nice

Belladonna returns to Salem Center to make her peace with Gambit.

"The Eighth Color of the Rainbow"
by Roguestar

After his "death" at the end of the Magneto War, Joseph makes one last trip to Salem Center to say a very special goodbye.

"Gamble of Life"
by KazeRogue

Is reality fixed, or can it be replaced, changed? Is the future destined to happen or is it what we fight for? When life deals you your cards, do you play them without resistance, or do you dare to gamble...?
(Unfinished.)

"Laid"
by Poi Lass

Now able to control her powers thanks to Dr. Agee, Rogue decides to make the most of her new "freedom" -- with a definite plan for the evening.
(warning: mature themes.)

"The Last Bug Hunt"
by Indigo

Tragedy befalls Nightcrawler and Rogue when they take a vacation to Hawaii together and run into the Brood.

"Lost Lies"
by K-Nice

When Gambit returns to the X-Men, he must wade through the lies and half-truths he and his teammates still tell each other.

"Please Come Home for Christmas"
by Nicole Kes

Rogue tries to make the most of her Christmas despite her disappointment over Gambit's moodiness and avoiding of her.

"Red Skies"
by Diamonde

Magneto and Rogue watch a sunset over Genosha's Hammer Bay, and Magnus explains to Rogue what the red skies mean to him -- and why he must take action in Genosha. Takes place during the Magneto Rex miniseries.

"Sisterly Love"
by Ramona Y

A relative learns that interfering in someone’s life for her own good can hurt more than help.

"Solitaire"
by RogueStar

After coming back home to the X-Mansion, many of the X-Men, including Rogue and Colossus, try to make peace with the ghosts in their lives.
(Unfinished.)

"The Ultimate Suffrage"
by Quwinntessa

When Gambit finally returns to the X-Men, Rogue reveals his past with the Morlock Massacre to Marrow and suggests a means for peace.

"An X-Mas Story"
by Keri Wilson

Rogue and Gambit spend the holidays together and try to make amends for past wrongs.

"Bobby, Rogue and the Vat of Hair Dye"
by Mercutio

Bobby schemes over his most devious prank yet -- to make Rogue a blonde.

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation"
by Mercutio

Emma assigns the class an essay on how they spent their summer vacation. Jubilee tries to figure out how to hide the truth without lying. Sequel to "Bobby, Rogue and the Vat of Hair Dye."

"Cantique Noel"
by RogueStar

A series of holiday-themed stories about personal despair and choices for the future, featuring Siryn, Rogue, Gambit and Marrow. Continuing in the tradition of last year's Christmas trilogy.

"Dispensing the Shopping"
by Dyce

After doing a shopping run for the team, Scott distributes the resulting packages.

"A Time for..."
by Elena Zovatto

A three-part series focusing on Mystique, Gambit and Rogue during the Christmas season. Takes place one year after Gambit's return to the X-Men.

"A Touch of Love"
by Nytekrwlr

Nightcrawler shows Rogue that all she really needs in order to control her powers are time, patience, and a loving hand.

"Bitterness"
by Wired

Poem. Gambit finally lets go of Rogue.

"Choices"
by Syvan Coyne

Rogue's "death" during Professor Xavier's loyalty test (of UXM #375) forces Rogue and Gambit to re-evaluate their relationship. Meanwhile, the team must also deal with the rift among them caused by Xavier's test.
(This story is unfinished.)

"Crown of Roses, Crown of Thorns"
by K-Nice

After being stripped of their powers by the High Evolutionary, Rogue and Gambit meet at a bar and rehash old arguments and scars.

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines