The Fan-Fic Drinking Game...
Well, they did it for every x-book, TV show, and what have
you... it's time to move to the next step... join in kiddies,
the fun's about to start... Of course, when i refer to drinking
i naturally refer to a non-alcoholic beverage of your choice.
If you play this in front of your computer, please take care
to avoid spillage-related electrocution. The originator recommends
printing the ffic first and THEN playing.
On with the show...
- Someone's immune to Rogue's power; 1 sip
- Someone writes Rogue using her absorption power; 3 sips
- ... and it makes sense; chug.
- 'Rogue' is misspelled 'Rouge'; 1 sip
- Rogue and Remy get together; 1 sip
- ...and have sex; 2 sips
- ...repeatedly; 3 sips
- ...and live happily ever after; chug.
- Rogue says "y'all" more than once; 1 sip
- ... if she says anything 'southern' other than y'all;
- ... if it actually SOUNDS Southern and isn't thrown in
- Cyclops is written as an idiot; 1 sip
- Someone punches or kicks Cyke; 2 sips
- ... and its an X-man; 3 sips
- It's Jean; chug.
- .. and it's not a parody; chug
- Gambit's accent is written badly; 2 sips
- Gambit refers to himself in the thrid person; 3 sips
- Gambit says an entire phrase in french; chug
- Gambit dies; 3 sips
- ProfX dies; 3 sips
- Cyke dies; 3 sips
- Dawn dies; chug
- Anyone else dies; 2 sips/death, 1 if you're reading anything
by Laersyn or Tapestry, because no one should be THAT drunk...
- They come back; chug
- then die again immediately thereafter; chug
- ... and it's not a mutant; sip
- Someone gets turned into a cat; 2 sips/cat
- the cat gets neutered; chug repeatedly.
- Bobby snogs Emma; 1 sip
- Jean snogs Logan; 1 sip
- Psylocke snogs Angel; 1 sip
- Magneto snogs anyone; 2 sips (3 if they're human, chug
if they're male)
- Professor X gets to THINK of snogging; chug.
- ..and it's not Lilandra, a dream, or a slash fic; drain
- Psylocke complains about her costume; 2 sips
- Sam complains about his goofiness; 2 sips
- Gambit complains about going to the roof; 2 sips
- ProfX complains about not `gettin' any'; 3 sips
- Cyke complains; sip.
- ... and it's not a neurotic one; 2 sips
- Someone mentions CLaremont; 1 sip
- Someone mentions Lobdell; 2 sips
- Someone mentions BOB; 3 sips
- Someone mentions Liefeld; chug
- Someone mentions Hama; chug, then go off and write a letter.
- Sinister does something mysterious; 1 sip
- ...it doesn't involve Scott, Jean, Gambit or Chamber;
- Sinny refers to his 'master plan'; 2 sips
- ...it involves beef stroganof; 3 sips and a plate of stew.
- And he doesn't kidnap anyone; 3 sips
- ... but does make a clone; 1 sip
- ... and the clone isn't of Vertigo; 2 sips
- ... but it is a Summers; chug
Professor Xavier's children:
- if there is one, 1 sip
- if there are two or more, 1 drink
- if they're from a previously-undisclosed marriage, 3 drinks
- if that marriage was with Amelia Voght, chug
- if those children are also mutants, chug everything you
Generation X relationships:
- if it's M and a boy, 1 sip
- if it's Husk and Chamber, 2 sips
- if it's g/g with M, 1 drink
- if it's M and Jubilee, 3 drinks
- if it's an all-girl orgy involving M, Husk, Jubilee, White
Queen, Kitty Pryde, and a dog, chug
- if it's a b/b/b involving Skin, Chamber, and Synch, chug
everything you can find
The St. Croix family mystery:
- involves M being the Twins merged in one body, 1 drink
- if M actually co-exists within the merged Twins, 2 drinks
- if the Twins co-exist within the mind of M, 3 drinks
- if supernatural entities or a demon is involved, chug
- if M is actually an Emplate, chug everything you can find
- if it's Wolverine and Phoenix, 1 drink
- if it's Wolverine and Phoenix, and they have sex, 2 drinks
- if it's Wolverine and Jubilee, 3 drinks
- if it's Wolverine and Jubilee, and they have sex, chug
- if the sex between Jubilee and Wolverine involves others,
chug everything you can find
- The new charector introduced is more powerful than everyone
- They knew any of the X-Men before they joined...2 sips
- They are related to any of the X-Men...3 sips
- They are a Summers...chug
- None of the above apply, and the charector has a lame
power and doesn't care, and doesn't angst...chug, chug,
and chug some more.
the Phoenix Force
- It turns out to have been Jean all along - 1 sip.
- It finds a new host other than Jean - 2 sips.
- It turns out to be Jubilee - 3 sips.
- It results in names along the lines of "Bald Phoenix!"
and "Spider Phoenix!" chug ...
...with rubbing alcohol or sterno.
- Magneto appears; 1 sip
- ... and says something pompus; 1 sip
- ... and the story ignores Fatal Attractions; 2 sips
- ... and he isn't an insane badass; 3 sips
- ... and he squashes Cortez like a bug; chug (smugly)
- Magneto gets laid; 1 sip
- ... by a Mary Sue character; 1 sip
- ... it's not Rogue; 2 sips
- ... by Xavier; chug
- ... by Exodus; the author is really sick
- Gratuitous Holocaust references; 1 sip
- Or he has a bad dream about the Holocaust/Magda: 2 sips
- The author completely ignores the fact that Magneto really
did use to be a complete lunatic: 1 sip
- Long-lost relative turns up: 2 sips
- Someone refers to Trish as Trash; sip
- Someone badmouths Trish Tilby behind her back and is creative
about it; 2 sips
- Somone tells Trish Tilby to her face what s/he thinks
of her; 3 sips
- Trish does something that makes her look bad; chug.
meanwhile, over in the Subreality Cafe...
- Someone has sex under a table; 1 sip
- ...on a table; 2 sips
- ...with a table; you're sick, you know that?
- someone drinks Guinness; 1 sip
- someone drinks sake; 2 sips
- someone drinks Jolt; 3 sips
- someone drinks more than Logan; 2 sips
- ... and drinks Deadpool under the table; 3 sips
- ... and also manages to chug the bunny slippers under;
- someone pulls a sword; 1 sip
- ...and mentions they don't know how to use it; 3 sips
- ...but says they know someone who does; chug
- An animal fictive shows up; 1 sip
- and speaks; 2 sips
- and plays a musical instrument; 3 sips
- and isn't Lockheed; 3 sips
- An inanimate object speaks; 2 sips
- ... and it's not a Surreality story; 3 sips
- Someone sneaks by the Bouncer; 1 sip
- ... and they didn't have to knock him out to do so; 2
- The Manager sighs; 1 sip
- ... and then takes a drink; 3 sips
- The predatory bunny slippers bite someone; 1 sip
- -... eat someone; chug
- ...steal someones beer; 2 sips
- ...have a conversation; 3 sips
- Speak in anything other than 'slipperese'; Don't drink,
email the offending writer and wish something horrible to
happen to them.
- If Celendra is mentioned; 1 sip
- ... with Dex; 1 sip
- ... with anyone else; 3 sips
- ... and Celendra's writing it; chug
- A Writer shows up; 1 sip
- ... with godlike powers; 2 sips
- ... but without their laptop; 3 sips
- ... and mentions Mharie in any line; chug
- ... without making an innuendo about her; drain the bottle
- Somebody mentions Spinach; 1 sip
- Somebody mentions a cabbage; 2 sip
- Somebody gets turned into a cabbage; chug
- The person who changes the person into a cabbage mentions
- if a writer inserts him/herself into a RR, 1 drink
- if said writer has to get past the Bouncer and/or Manager
to enter the story, 2 drinks
- if characters from other comics/fanfics appear, 3 drinks
- if they are Superman, chug
- if the Supermen start preaching about the ways of the
comic world, chug everything you can find
And, of course, the Mary Sue category.
- If someone inserts him/herself into the story, take a
- If the author also has powers, take another sip.
- If those powers are simply ripoffs of characters from
other media, take another sip.
- If that medium is either Sailor Moon or Power Rangers,
- If the author saves any canon character from a nasty fate,
take a sip.
- If the author-character is more powerful than anyone this
side of Phoenix, chug.
- If the author-character gets romantically involved with
anyone, take a sip.
- If it's Rogue, chug.
- If the author-character has sex with any character, chug.
- If it's Rogue, shotgun the rest, turn off the computer
and go to a bar.
Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction /
Fan Artwork / History Books /
Photo Album / Songbank /
Miscellania / Links /
Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof
are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an
unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by