While it is true that many of the X-people
are physically well-endowed, and a few even have nice personalities,
there are many problems with marrying an X-person:
Top Ten Reasons
Not to Marry an X-Person:
10) Your home is continuously blown up by super-villains,
aliens, and rogue government task forces who destroy all your
accumulated earthly (and Shi'ar) possessions.
9) Your past is constantly being screwed up by retcons
and "carpet continuity".
8) One word: clones.
7) Whatever personality your spouse possesses is subject
to sudden and unpredictable change.
6) Congratulations, you are now a Summers.
5) The near certainty that your relationship will
be interrupted by affairs, periodic deaths, mind control,
body swaps, and anything else that could possibly cause angst.
4) Your spouse could become a brainwashed super-villain,
at ANY TIME.
3) You could become a brainwashed super-villain at
2) Any children you have will be killed, or kidnapped,
and raised either by super-villains or in a post-apocalyptic,
1) At least one version of the aforementioned child
will grow up to be a psychotic, murderous, ultra-powerful
super-villain, and you, or your spouse, will be forced to
kill it "for the good of the world", after much
(posted by Old Toby, Least-Known Dog on
the Net, to racmx)
Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction /
Fan Artwork / History Books /
Photo Album / Songbank /
Miscellania / Links /
Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof
are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an
unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by