Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction

Fan-fiction categories

Fan-fiction in this archive is organized by how it falls in mainstream X-Men continuity.

Childhood and the past
The Claremont era
Post-Claremont reality
Aftermath of X-Men #45
Post-Onslaught
After the Trial of Gambit
Circa Sauron's UXM 353 visit
After Gambit's return
After Claremont's return
In the future...
Alternate realities
Cartoons
X-Men: The Movie
Other stories - funny
Other stories - serious
Stories not directly related to Rogue

Stories by author

Fan-fiction submission guidelines

Post-Onslaught
Stories taking place during the time span between the end of the Onslaught mess (circa XM #55) and the Trial of Gambit (UXM #350).

"Don't Feed Her After Midnight"
by Jaelle and Orla

The second part of the Rogue/Joseph trilogy. Joseph is taking Rogue out on a date, and Gambit advises him to take her to a special restaurant.

"The Clothes Maketh the Mutant"
by Jaelle and Orla

The third part of the Rogue/Joseph saga. Disgusted by his current wardrobe, Rogue takes a not-altogether-willing Joseph shopping.

"Ring the Bells and Throw the Rice"
by Jaelle and Orla

The final part (so far) of the Rogue/Joseph no-longer-a-trilogy. Joseph pops the question, and the couple plans for their wedding as pandemonium sets in at the mansion.

"Confusing the Issue"
by Mercutio

Both Gambit and Joseph are used to having problems that keep them from finding true intimacy with Rogue. But what happens when the two men decide to collaborate?
Warning: Adult material, explicit sexual content.

"Crisis"
by Northlight

On one bright, beautiful morning, the X-Men awaken to face their deadliest foe ever: bad hair.

"Don't Go There"
by Kielle

Rogue tries to help "Skids" Blevins as she deals with Rusty Collins' death (in X-Men #43), with questionable success.
Warning: Some strong language, hints at mature themes.

"Growing Up"
by Faith Barnett

Rogue and Gambit face up to their problems and begin to accept each other--and themselves.

"Resolution"
by Kielle

On April Fools Day, Gambit decides to come clean with his feelings about Rogue and Joseph.

"Denouement"
by Kielle

In the sequel to "Resolution," Rogue reveals to Gambit a secret of her own.

"Minuet"
by Avatar for Another

Rogue leaves the X-Men to try living on her own -- and she takes up a rather...unusual profession.
(Warnings: Sexual themes, some language)

"Perfect Pastel Pink"
by K-Nice

Rogue decides to indulge herself in something she never had as a teenager -- a prom dress.

"A Short (and somewhat inaccurate) History of the X-Men"
by Jaelle

The GenX kids, led by Jubilee, lead a hilariously skewed version of the X-Men's history.

"Sleepless Nights"
by Karolina K. Phillips

Karolina tries to answer the age-old question "Why does Rogue always dis' Gambit?"

"There's a Mutant Under My Bed!"
by Loni Kingrey

Remy starts a fight with Joseph after Joseph claims to have slept with Rogue. Much silliness ensues.

"Too Many Alternative Futures (Or: Mom, I Married an X-Man)"
by Jaelle and Orla

The Summers family tree gets a whole lot bigger. It's wild. It's wacky. And it makes waaaaay too much sense.

"Wild Cards"
by Elena Zovatto

Gambit interrupts a master thief on the job and finds a mirror image of himself--in female form.
(Unfinished.)

"Minute Change"
by Karolina K. Phillips

Occurs circa the Uncanny X-Men 320s, before the mess with the Shi'ar and the Phalanx. With the Professor gone and unable to help her, Rogue desperately needs help dealing with the more unpleasant side-effects of her absorption powers.
(Unfinished.)

"And After the Battle"
by Alara Rogers

As the X-Men celebrate their victory over the Phalanx, Joseph stands in the background, observing the woman who at one time helped him find acceptance with the X-Men.

"Falling in Love: Once More, for Old Heart's Sake"
by K-Nice

After reconciling during the Phalanx battles in space, Rogue and Gambit go for one last motorcycle ride together. Assume OZT and the Trial of Gambit never happened.

"Kinship"
by Elena Zovatto

After their battle with the Phalanx in space, the X-Men encounter someone from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. One X-Man discovers he has a certain mystical power...
(Unfinished.)

"You Did WHAT in a Cave?"
by Poi Lass

What really happened between UXM 348 and 349.
(Warning: This story deals with sex. In a cave.)

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines